Final Fantasy 15
Submitted by: C.A.
Enter a battle and take a substantial amount of damage. Then, find a spot to
teleport and regenerate your HP and MP it has to be one where Noctis basically
hangs there with his sword. Execute a companion technique while you are
regenerating your HP and MP (Prompto’s Stinger works well). When the short QTE
for the follow-up strike occurs, execute it. You have to not have fully
regenerated your HP and MP by this point for the exploit to work. HP and MP
regeneration will now keep happening until you end the game or load a save.
Note: This glitch was performed on an unpatched version of the game. It will
probably eventually get patched. To avoid not being able to use this exploit,
either do not install new patches before using this exploit or delete the
patches. You can avoid patches being installed by disconnecting from the
internet until you are ready for the game to install new patches.
1.The Apocalypse is the best weapon with attack of 597 and boosts HP up to 403.
In order to get the Apocalypse greatsword, you need to complete the full story
2.After that you need to get the Dungeon Seal Key by completing the specific
dungeons. Once you have got the key, you need to take on the quest called A
Menace Sleeps in Balouve.
3.After taking the quest, go to the Balouve Mines dungeon. In the dungeon, you
will come across the boss whom you need to defeat.
4.The enemies here are level 75 so if you are lower in level make sure to use
some legendary weapons. Near to that place you will find a small gap in the
wall, in which you will find the secret dungeon door.
5.Enter inside and keep going until you come across Apocalypse. You will find
it on the floor at the first camp site which is found 5 floors down to the
place you are right now.
* Items are very important in the early game so stock up on Potions, Elixirs
* Use Elixirs to replenish your maximum HP after dropping into a Danger state.
* Take cover behind objects to replenish HP and MP.
* If you Warp (Triangle or Y) to a higher vantage point you will replenish
* Use the Wait combat mode and press and hold R1 or RB to determine a target’s
strengths and weaknesses.
* Don’t forget to check the Ascension menu when you have AP in order to learn
new skills for Noctis and his friends.
* To use magic spells you need to craft them in the Elemancy menu.
* If you’re doing a lot of running, turn on the Stamina bar in the Options
* Stop by every diner and talk to the person behind the counter to add new
locations to you map.
* Talk to the diner manager to accept hunting quests for XP and gil.
How to Get Infinite HP And MP:
* Take some damage from enemies on purpose.
* Warp to a ‘Point Warp’.
* When you are regenerating, use a technique.
* Now the Point Warp regen effect will stay with you even outside battle.
* Note that this bug will go away if you restart the game, load a new game
or fast travel long distances.