Collect the indicated artifact to unlock the corresponding cheat. To use cheats, you must first successfully complete the game.
- 1/3rd Damage Taken: Collect the Delphi Catacombs artifact.Combo Time Tripled: Collect the Circe’s Vial artifact.Constant Health Drain: Collect the Antikythera Mechanism artifact.Cool Down Reduction: Collect the Stonemason’s Chisel artifact.Health Regen: Collect the Orko’s Cloak artifact.Infinite Magic: Collect the Boat Captain’s Idol artifact.Infinite Rage: Collect the Prisoner’s Oath Stone artifact.Instant Completion Of QTE Events: Collect the Archimedes’ Treatise artifact.Stun Time Increased: Collect the Statue Worker’s Idol artifact.x10 Red Ord Collection Multiplier: Collect the Oracle Seeker’s Offering artifact.
Successfully complete the game on the Easy, Normal, or Hard difficulty to unlock the Titan difficulty.
Search the indicated locations to find all ten artifacts. The artifacts are shown as small, white glowing spots. Collect all ten artifacts to get the “No Drake. You Can’t Have These.” trophy. You can also collect the artifacts through chapter select. Once you pick them up, they will immediately be saved. Thus, there is no need to reach the next checkpoint.
1. Prisoner’s Oath Stone (Chapter 2: The Sewers): After exiting the sewers, climb a wall, and pull the lever. Three Goat Warriors will then attack you. The artifact is behind the gate where the Goat Warriors came from.
2. Circe’s Vial (Chapter 5: The Village Of Kirra): After defeating the two Elephant Warriors (Juggernauts), go right, and then left. Jump onto the moveable cage, then jump onto the balcony. The artifact is inside the small interior.
3. Oracle Seeker’s Offering (Chapter 9: Ice Caverns): After returning with the third snake, there will be a short cutscene showing how a tower gets activated. Go into the tower, and instead of going up, go down as far as possible to find the artifact.
4. Aletheia’s Charm (Chapter 11: Delphi Catacombs): After jumping off the large swinging pendulum and onto the hour glass, there will be a throne ahead. The artifact is on the ground, just to the right of the throne. You will automatically run into it.
5. Boat Captain’s Idol (Chapter 15: The Grotto): After defeating the two Ice Warriors, you will need to destroy two metal chains to open a door. Behind the door is water. Dive into the water, and follow the underwater path. Eventually, there will be a split in the path leading down. Go down to find the artifact on the ground.
6. Orko’s Cloak (Chapter 16: Prison Of The Damned): Once you are in control of Kratos after the cuscene with the cloaked flying woman, turn around. There is a blue and a green orb chest. To the right of the two chests and locked door, in a hidden corner, is the artifact. It is before fighting the green insect woman.
7. Stonemason’s Chisel (Chapter 21: The Forearm Of Apollo): After using the Oath Stone of Orkos to get up the elevator, go to the right to find the artifact in a hidden alcove.
8. Archimedes’ Treatise (Chapter 23: The Furnace): The artifact is on a table, next to the corpse of Archimedes and a red and a green orb chest. This is after crossing over to the other side with the platform.
9. Statue Worker’s Idol (Chapter 25: The Furnace): After finishing the long elevator ride and pulling back the lever to open the shutter revealing a bright light, look in the top left corner of the platform to find the artifact.
10. Antikythera Mechanism (Chapter 28: Trial Of Archimedes): After completing the Trial Of Archimedes, you will go back through a blue portal, and then a platform will automatically bring you to a lower level. After the elevator stops, go up the stairs and to the right to find the final artifact.
Decayed chest locations
Search the indicated locations to find all seven decayed chests. Find all seven decayed chests to get the “If It Ain’t Broke…” trophy. To reconstruct the decayed chests, you need the Amulet Of Uroborus, which is automatically acquired at the beginning of Chapter 13: Passage Of Delphi. Stand in front of the chests, and press L2 + Square to reconstruct them. There is no need to loot the chests. If you die or restart checkpoints, you will have to do it again. Note: You cannot get the trophy doing this through chapter select. If you miss one of the chests, you must play Chapter 13 through Chapter 19 again to reconstruct all seven decayed chests in order.
1. Chapter 13 – Passage Of Delphi: After Kratos repairs the destroyed bridge, the camera will focus on a wounded Oracle. Go across the bridge, and follow the twisting path left instead of continuing right. The decayed chest is at the very end of the constructed pathway.
2. Chapter 14 – The Cistern: Immediately after the chapter begins, you will jump down to a room with a large bull statue. When leaving this room, you will run straight into the decayed chest.
3. Chapter 14 – The Cistern: It is in the same corridor the last decayed chest was found in. Keep going down the corridor, turn right, then turn left to find an alcove with the decayed chest.
4. Chapter 14 – The Cistern: After reconstructing the last decayed chest, you will need to exit the corridor and go outside. Kill all enemies. Then, instead of going left to repair the bridge, go to the far right. You will not see this decayed chest until you are standing in front of it because of the fixed camera angles.
5. Chapter 14 – The Cistern: From the last decayed chest, go left, but do not repair the bridge yet. Drop down to the ruins, go forward, then continue to the far right. At the very end of the ruins is the decayed chest on the ledge, next to a wooden swing bridge.
6. Chapter 16 – Prison Of The Damned: Shortly after you see the head of the dead Titan Hecatonchires (the Boss you killed at the beginning of the game), you will enter the prison area. Go right instead of left to run straight into the decayed chest.
7. Chapter 19 – The Foot Of Apollo: Immediately after climbing up the wall at the beginning of Chapter 19, go to the right to find the final decayed chest.
Gorgon Eye locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 20 Gorgon Eyes. Finding all Gorgon Eyes will max out your health, and you will get “The Eyes Have It” trophy. Each time you collect five Gorgon Eyes, your health will increase. The Gorgon Eyes are in white treasure chests. However, there are more chests with Gorgon Eyes than needed. Thus, you can miss some of them and still earn the trophy. After collecting all 20 Gorgon Eyes, you will be rewarded with red orbs every time you open a white chest.
Phoenix Feather locations
Search the indicated locations to find all 15 Phoenix Feather. Finding all Phoenix Feathers will max out your magic, and you will get the “Light As A Feather” trophy. Each time you collect five Phoenix Feathers, your magic will increase. The Phoenix Feathers are in white treasure chests. However, there are more chests with Phoenix Feathers than needed. Thus, you can miss some of them and still earn the trophy. After collecting all 15 Phoenix Feathers, you will be rewarded with red orbs every time you open a white chest.
Progress through Chapter 14: The Cistern until reaching a hallway with symbols on the floor. Go down the right hallway, then turn right twice to reach a side room with a large painting featuring Olympus. Press R1 to interact with it to see the following cryptic message:
- Of all the prophecies I have seen, this one haunts my dreams.QUJIKPHIUEEEKMJQUJThe full truth of this nightmare yet remains hidden. – Aletheia
When deciphered, the letters “QUJIKPHIUEEEKMJQUJ” translate to “SUN BIRD BULL LION SUN”. This is probably a cryptic reference to God Of War 4. Additionally, around the area where the painting and coded message are located, there are four ground plates matching the words of the translation. Stand on each of the plates and press R1 in order, and the original painting will change. Then, interact with the painting to reveal an image of the Earth and a new message; “When the Earth stops, the journey begins.” Note: There will be no prompt to press R1 when standing on the plates.
Easy “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop. BadBoy!” trophy
In Chapter 19: The Foot Of Apollo, immediately after the chapter begins, you need to push a rock out of the way to continue to the next area. Instead of pushing the rock out of the way, attack it with the Lightning Of Zeus, using the L1 + Square special attack. Each attack will give you four hits. It will take approximately six minutes to get 1,000 hits and the “Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop. Bad Boy!” trophy. Since there are no enemies nearby, nothing can break your combo. Note: You must upgrade the Lightning Of Zeus attack to the second level to unlock this special attack.
At the very beginning of the game, when Kratos fights a single Satyr, use the kick attack against it. Try pushing the Satyr into the corner. Keep it on its back with repeated kicks. Each kick will slowly build your combo. It will take a while to get a 1,000 hit combo.
Note: This trick requires a fully upgraded magic meter and upgraded Zeus’ Lightning Blades. It can be done on the Easy difficulty. Progress through Chapter 25: The Furnace until reaching the area where you are stuck between two large bowls dumping flames. Enemies will begin spawning in this area. Start with the Fires Of Ares attack, execute a combo, then switch to Zeus’ Lightning Blades. Press L1 + R1 until the magic attack finishes. Then, go back to the Fires Of Ares attack, and execute L1 + Square attacks until you can switch back to Zeus’ Lightning Blades again and use the magic attack. Repeat this process until you get a 1,000 hit combo.
Easy “Fireproof” trophy
In Chapter 21: The Forearm Of Apollo, at the very end of the chapter, you will enter the “Screw Of Archimedes”. You must use the Oath Stone Of Orkos on the pressure plates to activate the elevator. While on the elevator, stay away from the fire, and block all incoming attacks until you reach the top. Once you reach the top, there will be no more fire, and you take your time killing the enemies. After they have all been defeated, you will get the “Fireproof” trophy.
Easy “Hot Lunch” trophy
In Chapter 9: Ice Caverns, you will encounter the first Manticore at the end of the chapter. Manticores are large, purple, flying enemies. Attack the Manticore until a red finisher icon appears. Then, press R1 to start the mini-game, and quickly press Square or Triangle. The Manticore will attack you during the mini-game. You must evade with the Left Analog-stick and keep attacking until it is dead to get the “Hot Lunch” trophy.
Easy “Lubed Up” trophy
In Chapter 24: The Shoulder Of Apollo, after fighting multiple waves of Juggernauts and other enemies at the end of the chapter, you will have to repair a part of the Apollo statue. You will then be inside a room with red and green orb chests. The slide section will begin once you leave this room. Complete the slide section without falling down to get the “Lubed Up” trophy. Note: You cannot restart checkpoints or go back to the main menu. If you die, you must replay the entire chapter through chapter select to get the trophy.
Easy “Maybe You Should Call A Doctor?” trophy
In Chapter 1: Prison Of The Damned, shortly after the chapter begins, you will enter the prison and see a cutscene where a bug infects a prisoner. You are then supposed to learn how to grapple enemies. However, do not grapple the enemy. Instead, keep killing it. The enemy will keep respawning as long as you do not perform a grapple and throw. Avoid being hit, and keep attacking for two minutes to get the “Maybe You Should Call A Doctor?” trophy.
Easy “Open Minded” trophy
In Chapter 5: The Village Of Kirra, the first enemy you encounter at the very beginning of the chapter is a Juggernaut. Juggernauts look similar to Elephant Warriors. Attack the Juggernaut until a red finisher icon appears. Then, press R1 to start the mini-game, and quickly press Square or Triangle. The Juggernaut will attack you during the mini-game. You must evade with the Left Analog-stick and keep attacking until it is dead to get the “Open Minded” trophy.
Easy “Round And Round” trophy
In Chapter 5: The Village Of Kirra, towards the end of the chapter, you will have to pull down a pillar to progress to the next area. Instead of jumping up to the next level, go right and down the ruins, then go left over the bridge to reach a secret room with a rotating machine. In the middle of this room is a platform with three cranks. Use all of them to slow down the rotating machine, then jump up to the white and red chests. There is a lever between these chests. Pull it to get the “Round And Round” trophy.
Easy “Swinger” trophy
In Chapter 19: The Foot Of Apollo, you will have to use a lever to activate a platform. The platform will then start to move, and Harpies will attack you. Press Circle to punch one of them with the club, and they will fall down into the ocean and die, and you will get the “Swinger” trophy. Note: The club is found at the very end of Chapter 18, after solving the chain puzzle. If you are doing this through chapter select, load Chapter 19 first to see if you already have the club in your inventory. If not, you will need to replay Chapter 18 to get it.
Easy “Tools Of The Trade” trophy
There are a total of five world weapons in the game. These weapons can be used in combat. Each weapon can be picked up at multiple locations throughout the game. Find and use all five weapons in combat to get the “Tools Of The Trade” trophy.
Easy “You Bastards!” trophy
In Chapter 17: Martyr’s Chamber, when opening the torture apparatus at the very beginning of the chapter, a dead body will fall out. Instead of taking it upstairs and placing it on the pressure plate, pull the corpse hanging by the chain into the torture apparatus. Then, jump on the cage that is attached to the corpse, and it will rip off his arms, and you will get the “You Bastards!” trophy.
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Champion of the Gods (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.Big Spender (Bronze): Upgrade any Magic to the next level.Swinger (Bronze): Ring out an enemy with the Club.Tools of the Trade (Bronze): Use All 5 World Weapons in Combat.Handyman (Bronze): Reconstruct the Water Wheel of Kirra.That’s Gonna Leave a Mark (Bronze): Spill 500 buckets of blood on Kratos.You Bastards! (Bronze): Treat the Martyr of Hecatonchires poorly.Tell Me How You Really Feel (Bronze): Kill 25 Enemies using the Rage of the Gods.Fireproof (Silver): Complete the Screw of Archimedes without getting hit by the Fire Traps.Light as a Feather (Silver): Collect all of the Phoenix Feathers.The Eyes have It (Silver): Collect all of the Gorgon Eyes.Fully Loaded (Silver): Completely Upgrade Kratos.Lubed up (Silver): Complete the slide in the Statue of Apollo without dying.No Drake. You can’t have these. (Gold): Collect all Artifacts in the game.If it ain’t broke… (Gold): Reconstruct all of the Decayed Chests.
Additionally, there are 21 secret trophies:
- Blood Oath (Bronze): Complete the MP Training in Olympus.Prison Break (Bronze): Free Kratos from his imprisonment.Gotta Hand It To You (Bronze): Defeat the infected Hand of Aegaeon.Unleashed (Bronze): Throw, Slam and Ram a grappled enemy.Round and Round (Bronze): Solve the Rolling Crusher Puzzle.Open Minded (Bronze): Win the Buttonless MiniGame against a Juggernaut.Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop. BadBoy! (Bronze): Perform a 1,000 Hit Combo.Snakes on a Train (Bronze): Ride the snake back to the Tower of Delphi.Hot Lunch (Bronze): Win the Buttonless MiniGame against a Manticore.Gateway Gas (Bronze): Breathe the toxic gases within the Oracle’s Temple.Hold Still Please (Bronze): Slow 100 Enemies with the Amulet of Uroborus.Hello, Friend (Bronze): Use the Oath Stone of Orkos in Combat 10 Times.Tag Teamed (Bronze): Hit 100 Enemies with the Oath Stone of Orkos.Biting the Hand that Feeds You (Silver): Defeat Megaera and the Titan Hecatonchires.Maybe you should call a Doctor? (Silver): Keep the Rage Meter Filled for 2+ Minutes.Quaid!!! (Silver): Defeat Pollux.Bros before Foes (Silver): Escape the Fury Ambush.Blind Justice (Silver): Use the Eyes of Truth successfully.Next time use the stairs (Gold): Complete the Gauntlet of Archimedes.Bond Broken (Gold): Complete the Game.Legendary Warrior (Gold): Complete the game on Hard Difficulty.