Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia PC Cheats
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Cheats
Loyalty Tips & Tricks:Total War Saga:Thrones of Britannia PC Cheats Use the tooltip for loyalty, hover your mouse cursor over it to see what is causing the plus and minus to his loyalty.
* If you notice one of your governors or generals have loyalty in the red (0-2),and you don’t have enough money to do the “Secure Loyalty” action in the politics screen, it is strongly recommended you replace the governor or general, so their potential insurrection won’t be as dangerous. Without a province to govern, theinsurrection won’t involve a region or province breaking out. Without an army, your rebelling nobleman will simply spawn a small army against you(usually 4 units).
* Once you do have an insurrection, don’t worry… it will do wonders for you in the long run by smacking it down:
Once you defeat the insurrection army/armies, the rest of the noblemen in your court who didn’t rebel, will gain permanent +4 Loyalty bonus. Sort of to represent how they’ve gone through the fire with you, and come out on the otherside.
* Check the stats on the nobleman’s wife. Some wives have a trait that gives minus to loyalty. It might be worth considering paying some gold to get them divorced.
* If one of your noblemen have more influence than your king, this will give thema -1 loyalty penalty. You might want to attempt to diminish their popularity, or increase your own.
* Estates: The “Low Estates” tooltip simply means they think the king have toomany estates, and not enough estates distributed amongst the noblemen. It doesn’t necessarily mean that this particular nobleman wants more estates.
If you (the king) hover around 3-4 estates, this “Low Estates” should disappearfor all your noblemen, regardless of whom you give an estate to.
Make farms a priority:Marching up and down Britain with occasional breaks for bloody andgruelling battles burns lot of calories, so armies need to bewell-fed.
At first, you’ll be limited to a single army thanks tolow food, but you’ll have enough money to build and upgrade some farms, allowing you to expand your forces in a few turns.Resource buildings like farms and mines are no longer constructed inside settlements and are instead represented by small villagesthat don’t have any garrisons.
This makes them a lot more vulnerable to attack, and it also means you don’t have to besiege a settlement if you only want more farmland. Once you’ve upgraded your own farms,then you start looking for ones to pinch.